Residential Pest Control Service
Have a problem with pests? Have you tried resolving this problem alone only to find out it does not go away?
You are not alone!
We commend you for tackling on this problem on your own, but the reality is the best pest control treatment is done with commercially develop products and by licensed professionals who have experience dealing with pests, and this is where we can help! We have your pest control solution!
Our licensed professionals have years of experience providing pest control service specific to the Houston and surround areas. The first step is to provide you with a Pest Control evaluation; this will help us see the severity of the problem as well as find the most effective method of extermination; sometimes we will find that extermination is not needed (see our “animal trapping” page for more details).
The truth is pests are found everywhere, they only time they pose a problem when they invade our homes and disrupt our way of life. Whether you are having a problem with spiders, wasps, fleas, flies, or ants, Our targeted pest control treatments focus on the exterior and perimeter of your house, limiting the use of chemicals inside of your home.
Our pest approach for residential customers
- Remove spider webs around eaves, doors, windows and inside garage.
- Apply dust treatment to exterior entry points such as weep holes, utility boxes and attic access points
- Treat exterior harborage sites and food sources
- Power spray along foundation, entry points, such as doors and windows to make a protective barrier around your home
- Place granular insecticide as a second mode of action in landscape
- Treat crack and crevice such as but not limited to: baseboards, behind furniture, plumbing penetration etc.